Valentine'south Day is quickly budgeted, and if there is i thing you need to be prepared for on February 14, it is to say "I dear y'all." Whether your special someone does not speak the aforementioned linguistic communication as yous exercise, and you lot desire to make sure you get your point across, or y'all simply want to impress your beloved on this romantic twenty-four hour period by giving them a world tour of this beautiful sentiment, here is how to say "I love you" in lxx languages.

Africa

Federal democratic republic of ethiopia: In Ethiopia, y'all would say, ewedihale lehu (ē wĕd hä′ lō) to a human and ewedishale hu (ē wĕd shä′ lō) to a woman, co-ordinate to the Amharic linguistic communication.

Republic of ghana: Testify your love and appreciation for a Ghanaian by saying, Me dor wo (mē dō wū).

Malawi: The language spoken in Malawi and Zimbabwe is Chichewa. "I love yous" in Chichewa is Ndimakukondani (nn-dĭ mä kŭ kōn dä).

Kingdom of lesotho: In Sesotho, the local language in Lesotho, "I honey you lot" is kea u rata.

Due south Africa: Multiple languages are spoken in South Africa. In Afrikaans, you would say Ek het jou lief to a romantic partner and Ek is lief vir jou to a friend. In Xhosa, "I beloved yous" is Ndiyakuthanda, which slightly differs from Zulu where the expression is Ngiyakuthanda.

Sudan: In Sudan, "I beloved you lot" is Abdi bogoh ka anjeun.

Asia

Armenian: Express your love in Armenia by saying Yep kez sirumen.

Azerbaijan: In the local language of Azeri, "I love you" is Men seni sevirem.

Bangladesh: Bangladesh, where Bengali is spoken, expresses dear by saying Amio tomake bhalobashi.

Cambodia: In Cambodian, you'd say Soro lahn nhee ah.

Red china: In Standard mandarin, "I honey you" is wŏ ài nĭ.

Republic of indonesia: In Indonesia, the expression for love is Aku cinta kamu.

Israel: "I love yous" in Hebrew is Ani ohevet otchah to a man and Ani ohev otach to a woman.

The Philippines: If you lot notice yourself in the Philippines over Valentine's day, say Mahal kita.

Japan: The expression meaning "I love you" in Japanese is aishiteru.

Laos: In Lao, the language spoken in Lao people's democratic republic, you'd say Khoi hak jao.

Malaysia: In Malay, "I dear you" is Saya cinta pada mu.

Mongolia: Mongolians say "I dearest you" to each other using Bi chamd hairtai.

South Korea: In Korean, the expression for "I dear you" is Sarang hae.

Thailand: Thai has 2 dissimilar expressions for men and women. To a human, you lot would say Chan rak khun, and Phom rak khun to a woman.

Turkey: In Turkey, "I dear you" is Seni seviyorum.

Vietnam: In Vietnam, you'd say Em yeˆu anh to a human being, and Anh yeˆu em to a woman.

Uzbekistan: The expression meaning "I dear you lot" in Uzbek is Men seni sevaman.

Oceania

Fiji: In the island nation of Fiji, "I dearest y'all" is Au lomani iko.

Guam: Co-ordinate to the Chamorro language of Guam, "I honey yous" is Huguaiya hao.

Hawaii: In Hawaii, the expression to use this Valentine's Day is Aloha wau iâ `oe.

New Zealand: Besides English, which is spoken in New Zealand, the Maori language is still used by the ethnic population."I dearest you" in Maori is Kei te aroha au i a koe.

Samoa: Samoan people limited beloved by proverb Ou te alofa ia te oe.

Europe

Albania: Say "I love you" in Albania past using Të dua.

Belarus: In Belarusian, "I love you" is Ya tabe kahayu.

Bulgaria: Should ane be in Republic of bulgaria for Valentine's Day, they'd say, Obicham te.

Czechia: In Czech, "I love you" is miluji tě.

Croatia: "I dearest you" in Croatian is: Volim te.

Denmark: The Danish say Jeg Elsker Dig as an expression of their dearest.

Estonia: Say "I love you" in Estonia by using Ma armastan sind.

France: The French use, Je t'aime.

Finland: In Finnish, say Minä rakastan sinua.

Frg: Tell a German you love them by maxim. Ich liebe dich.

Greece: In Greek, "I beloved you" is Σε αγαπώ, pronounced "Se agapó̱."

Hungary: The expression meaning "I love yous" in Hungarian is Szeretlek.

Iceland: In Icelandic, y'all'd say Eg Elska Tig.

Ireland: In Irish, "I love you" is Gráim thú (graw-im hoo).

Italy: In Italian, "I love you" is Ti amo.

Republic of latvia: The Latvians use Es tevi milu.

Lithuania: In Lithuanian, yous'd say, Tave myliu.

Maltese: The Maltese say Jien inhobbok.

Netherlands: In Dutch, "I dear you" is Ik hou van jou.

North Macedonian: In North Macedonia, they say, Te sakam.

Poland: In Smoothen, "I love you" is kocham ciebe.

Portugal: In Portuguese, you'd say, Amo te.

Romania: In Romania, say, Te lubesc.

Russian federation: "I honey you" in Russian is Ya tebya liubliu.

Scotland: In Scottish Gaelic, the expression meaning "I love you" is Ttha gra dh agam ort. When expressing deep care, Scottish Gaelic speakers say Tha gaol agam ort.

Spain: Spain has various languages depending on the region. In Northern Spain where Basque is spoken, "I dear you" is Maite zaitut, while in Catalan, spoken in Barcelona and the Catalonia region, you'd say T'estimo. In Castellano, often referred to equally "Castilian," y'all'd say Te amo.

Slovakia: In Slovak, say ľúbim ťa.

Slovenia: In Slovenian, the expression for dear is ljubim te.

Sweden: In Swedish, "I dear you" is Jag alskar dig.

Ukraine: In Ukranian, say Ya tebe kaha yu.

Wales: In Welsh, "I love you lot" is Rwy'due north dy garu di (roo-in dū garry dee).

N America

United States: Too the official language, English language, some of the native people of North America speak Cheyenne. The language is a part of the Algonquian family, which was predominant in today'due south Montana and Oklahoma. In Cheyenne, "I love you lot" is Nemehotatse.

Mexico: I dear yous in the Spanish used in Mexico is Te quiero.

South America

Argentina, Paraguay: In Guaraní, which is ane of the native languages of Argentina and Paraguay, "I love you" is Rojhayhû.

Bolivia: In Aymara, 1 of Bolivia's native languages, "I dearest you" is Munsmawa.

Republic of bolivia, Peru, Republic of ecuador: In these three countries, Quechua is an indigenous language that was spoken before the Spanish conquest. In Quechua, "I beloved you lot" is Kuyayki when information technology's meant equally a romantic sentiment and Munayki if you love someone as a friend.

Brazil: In Brazillian Portuguese, you'd say Eu te amo.